CHCIC501A - Compliances required in Children Services

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Karen67

CHCIC501A - Compliances required in Children Services

Post by Karen67 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

A question I am having problems finding the answer for; List the areas of legal, regulatory and legislative compliance that are required in children's services.
I don't think it is asking for a comprehensive answer that is in the legislation. I think it is just wanting the names of the different areas.
Please if I have the wrong idea let me know and thankyou for helping me answer this appropriately. :roll:

Karen67

kateyjayn

Re: CHCIC501A - Compliances required in Children Services

Post by kateyjayn » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Is it asking you the names of these legal, legislative and regalatory bodies or what they are responsible for??

Karen67

Post by Karen67 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:10 am

Maybe not the names specifically, just the different areas/headings that they would come under. That's how I read it anyway!

Karen67

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Hi Karen67,

Here are a few ideas on the compliances that are required in children's services:

1. Department of Education and Training

2. Child Care Act 2002

3. ChildCare Regulation 2003

4. Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004

5. Work cover QLD

That's all I can think of for now but if there are anymore I'll let you know... is this what you are looking for? I read in your post that you are after the different headings that the compliances would come under but I'm not sure what heading to put for each of the compliances I listed above.

I hope it points you in the right direction,

:geek:,
L.A

Karen67

Post by Karen67 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks, that's great. I questioned my Director and she came up with the same sort of answers. It is great to know we are not alone when we get stumped on our quest to enhance our knowledge.

Karen67